Canon.com/ijsetup || Canon ij Setup || Canon Printer Setup
Canon printers are the most powerful tools for reliable and effective printing with guided accuracy and hence they have turned out to be an integral requirement for our professional as well as personal life. Get your hands over the best Canon printer out there in the market and set up your device with the help of a set of guidelines through canon.com/ijsetup. Make sure to use valid credentials to avoid errors as much as possible.
Install & Setup Canon Wireless Printer without USB Cable Connection
- First, you need to locate the WPS button on the WIFI router.
- Confirm your computer is connected with a working internet connection.
- Open the control panel. Click on the “Add Printer” option.
- It will search for an available printer, once you see your Printer select and press next.
- It will download and install the Printer drivers for Windows database.
- If your Printer not on the list, do not worry to visit canon.com/ijsetup.
- Type your Printer model, hit on download to get drivers as per your Printer model.
- Once you see the drivers’ downloaded file open it.
- Select the options to install a wireless Printer without a USB cable connection.
- After a few clicks, you will ask to press the WPS button on the WIFI router.
- Press the WPS button on your WIFI router.
- Press the ok button on your Printer within 2 minutes.
- Once you see connection successful on your Printer screen, check with test printout.
Connect the Canon IJ Printer with the Wi-Fi Router
To connect the printer wirelessly, it is necessary to connect it to the same Wi-Fi network the device (PC, Tablet, etc.) is linked to. All the users are recommended to follow the steps given below to connect their printer with Wi-Fi:-
- First, switch on the printer and Wi-Fi router. Then, tap and hold the Wi-Fi button until the Wi-Fi lamp begins to blink.
- Now, press the “On” button on the printer and again press the Wi-Fi button and wait until the network lamp flashes.
- Then the canon.com/ijsetup will detect the Wi-Fi network.
- Once the Wi-Fi connection is established, the Wi-Fi lamp will begin to blink in blue color.
- Therefore, after following all the above steps, the users have established the connection successfully.
Procedure to Setup Wireless Printer on Windows
In this section, we will provide the instructions to set up the Canon ij setup wireless printer on Windows PC. So, follow the below steps:-
- Firstly, the users are required to switch on their canon printer, Wi-Fi router, and Windows PC.
- Then, connect the printer with the Wi-Fi network by following the steps mentioned in the above section.
- Now, open the web browser and go to the Address Bar.
- Here, enter canon.com/ijsetup and press the “Enter” key.
- Then, click on the “Set up” button. The users will be redirected to the next webpage.
- After this, enter “Canon ij setup'' in the search bar and tap on the “Go”button.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Download Canon Printer Drivers” button to download the “exe” file.
- Once the download is completed, the users are recommended to double-click on the file.
- After this, the uses are suggested to follow the on-screen prompts to finish the installation procedure.
- Then, select the “Start” button on the Windows and go to the “Control Panel”.
- After this, the users are required to click on the Device and Printer. Then, select the “Add Printer” tab.
- After this, the printer will be successfully connected to the Windows device and ready to use.
Procedure to Setup Wireless Printer on Mac
Here we have listed the easy steps to connect the Canon com ijsetup with MAC devices:-
- Firstly, switch on the printer Wi-Fi router and MAC device.
- Then, connect canon ij printer to the Wi-Fi network by following the instructions given.
- Now, open the web browser and enter canon.com/ijsetup in the Address bar.
- After this, the users are suggested to follow the on-screen instructions after the download is completed.
- Thereafter, go to the “Apple” menu and click the “System and Preference” option.
- Now, select the “Printer and Scanner” option and click on the “+” sign.
- After this, the list of connected printers will appear.
- Here, the users are required to select the Canon printer and click the “Add” option.
- Therefore after following all the steps, the printer is successfully connected to the MAC device.
Canon Printer Scan Utility
- Canon IJ scan utility software will allow you to scan from the canon.com/ijsetup printer.
- Download the scan utility software to your computer online.
- Place the document on the scanner bed and open the scan utility software.
- Click on copy and select the file format of the scanned document.
- Choose the destination folder and click ok.
- You can find the scanned document in the chosen destination folder.